FLOOR JACK LIFTING CAPACITY: 3.5 tons (7,000 pounds) 3.5 ton floor jack
WEIGHT: 85 pounds
LIFTING RANGE: 5 1/2″ to 22.0″
BODY DESIGN: The Blackhawk B6350 3.5 ton floor jack is made out of heavy duty steel and is manufactured in China by Banner (now owned by Shinn Fu America Corporation). It is with the standard trolley design with fixed wheels in front and caster style wheels at rear. Most reviews about this jack say that it is a decent floor jack that values for money you spend. The rubber pad simply rests on the saddle. Some users complained that it jumps out of the saddle when rolling over rough surfaces. The saddle is rotatable and removable leaving a hole in the jack that is 1.1/8″ in diameter.
LIFTING AND LOWERING SYSTEM DESIGN: One unique feature of this 3.5 ton floor jack is that it lifts quickly to the load. When it touches the load, the raising becomes slower. The removable two-piece handle is padded on the lower portion preventing the vehicle from getting damaged in case the handle touches it by accident. When in the fully raised position, the handle still sticks out at a slight angle without being completely vertical. It takes approximately 20-25 strokes of the handle to reach the maximum height of 22″.
- Heavy duty steel construction with rolled side plates
- Reasonable price
- Quick lift to load system
- Maximum lift height of 22”
- Built in safety valve and bypass device
- Padded handle to avoid damaging vehicle
- Rubber saddle disc is not secured
- Rear caster wheels are small and can get caught on small objects when rolling
- The handle range is limited and does not rise to a full vertical position
Watch this video, make sure you are buying the right Blackhawk B6350 3.5 ton aluminum floor jack:
More Suggestions for you if you are searching for 3.5 ton aluminum floor jack