Dragway Tools 6-Ton Hydraulic Shop Press Benchtop with Plates H Frame Jack Stand
Dragway Tools six-ton hydraulic benchtop press with press plates. The press should be mounted to a benchtop. This press is ideal for removing and installing bushings, bearings, gears, ball joints, u-joints, pulleys, and gears. Includes (2) two 5-1/4 in. x 2-3/4 in. press plates.
- Open construction allows work on long pieces.
- Bolted, adjustable cross beams raise and lower for an ideal working distance.
- Heavy-duty springs quickly return the ram.
- Constructed with premium 2-1/4-inch tube steel (0.200 thick).
- Press Plate Bar Dimensions: 10 in. x 3/4 in.
- Press plate bar is a perfect size for bushings and bearings.
- Includes (2) two press plates.
- Press Plate Dimensions: 5.25 in. x 2.75 in. x .500 in.
- Overall Dimensions: 15-1/4 in. (W) x 19-3/4 in. (D) x 36-1/2 in. (H)
- Capacity: 6 Tons (12,000 lbs.)
- Working Distance Width: 12 in.
- Working Distance Height: 2 in. to 10 in.
- Net Weight: 60 lbs.
- One (1) year warranty against manufacturer defect.
Open construction allows work on long pieces.
Bolted adjustable cross beams raise and lower for an ideal working distance.
Heavy-duty springs quickly return the ram.
Press plate bar is perfect size for bushings and bearings.
Includes (2) two press plates