The Titan Attachments 12-ton shop press is great for stamping, straightening, pressing, bending and doing bearing work for any of your metalworking needs.
Easily create massive pressure for your press-out and arbor jobs. Set it over your bench to get the best working height for removing or installing joints, gears, bearings, pulleys, and bushings.
You can also use it for electric motor and armature repair or installing, and removing pressure-fitted parts. The red powder-coated finish provides a durable coating and attractive addition to your shop, garage, or anywhere you want to do a variety of work.
Included press plates increase the work you can do. Titan Attachments sells a wide variety of shop and industrial equipment, such as cranes, presses, mobile bases and roller stands.
– Heavy duty H-Frame Steel Construction
– Easy pumping system has long handle
– Slide over tables that fit between the sides
– 24″ Working range
– Single-acting spring-return hydraulic ram works hard and returns quickly for speedy work
– Excellent for pressing, straightening, bending & stamping components
– Adjustable lower bolster platform
– Platform: 3 1/2″ x 6 1/2″; Black press plates: 3″ x 6 1/4″
– Height: 51 1/2″ tall x 19 3/4″ wide x 3 1/4″ deep
– Adjustable hole spacing: 3 1/2″ apart
– Handle: 19 1/2″
– Material: Steel
– Color: Red
Usage: Easy to use press for large or small shops; Many different kinds of metalworking jobs, including bending, stamping, and more
Quality Design: Open side construction lets you work on long work pieces; Easily assembled and adjusted
Versatility: Crossbeams are easily adjustable for convenient pressing of U joints, removing or installing bushings, straightening fork tubes, etc.
Dimensions: 51 1/2″ tall x 19 3/4″ wide x 3 1/4″ deep; Adjustable hole spacing: 3 1/2″ apart; Handle – 19 1/2″
Included: Press, square Arbor plates, hydraulic ram